Tuesday, March 17, 2015

How to Spring Clean without the Harsh Stuff



16323-an-african-american-woman-cleaning-a-window-pv.jpg








Cleaning rarely ever sounds fun or therapeutic, for me its actually an extremely daunting task. I am a chronically messy person. the last day of winter is the one day of the year that I look forward to cleaning. My kids, husband, and I (occasionally my sisters if we're visiting each other) bring out all the cleaning stuff, play loud music and clean every inch of our home. on that magical day cleaning is exciting, over the years we've slowly but surely eliminated many of our go to cleaning products and replaced them with a healthy alternative. It isn't as hard as you think, and since we are cleaning to represent a new start, a rebirth of sorts, its only fair that you try at least one of these recipes.
Because we love you so much, we've scoured the web to find these recipes to assist you and your family in Spring clean the natural way


eco cleaning.jpgfor-homemade-cleansers.jpg





Leave us your Recipes in the Comment Section and Don’t forget to Like us on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment